Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Get an Extension to File Your Taxes 📋

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.
The word

Need More Time to Prepare Your Tax Return?

Federal taxes are due on April 17, 2018. If you need more time to file, you may be able to get an extension. Keep in mind, this does not grant you more time to pay your taxes. Make sure to file an extension and pay any taxes owed by the filing deadline to avoid penalty and interests. Special rules may apply if you're in the military or living outside the U.S.

Get an Extension to File 

Did you get this email from a friend?
Subscribe to email updates

Share this message via:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter YouTube Instragram Snapchat Share on Pinterest RSS

You received this email because you are subscribed to emails from USAGov.

Contact Us

USAGov 1800 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20405 USA

Popular Posts Last 7 days

Featured Post

How Much Do You Know About Alzheimer's Disease?

Learn the basics about Alzheimer's, how to identify its symptoms and treatments available for those affected. ...

Popular Posts Last year

Auctions near New Jersey

Contact Form


Email *

Message *