Real Estate Buy Sell with Realtor Anil Aggarwal
Anil Aggarwal

Real Estate Buy Sell with Realtor Anil Aggarwal
Agile Active Available Realtor. Reach me at 732-65-HALO-5

What I do when you sell property via me.


I have loads of expertise

Real estate has its own language, full of acronyms and semi-arcane jargon, and as Realtor, I am trained to speak that language fluently.
Plus, buying or selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. Realtors have the expertise to help you prepare a killer deal—while avoiding delays or costly mistakes that can seriously mess you up.

2. I have turbocharged searching power

The Internet is awesome. You can find almost anything—anything! And with online real estate listing sites such as yours truly, you can find up-to-date home listings on your own, any time you want. But guess what? I have access to even more listings. Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. I can help you find those hidden gems.

3. I have Marketing Skills.

I have managed Marketing companies and hold expertise in closing deals, or getting best market value proposition , by using CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) or National Realtors Market Analysis report. These reports help me negotiate deals and get better price.
Any time you buy or sell a home, you’re going to encounter negotiations—and as today’s housing market heats up, those negotiations are more likely than ever to get a little heated. Use me to get best price possible.

4. I have made connections

I might now know everyone but I know many. This made possible as I done many marketing events like event, Fathers Day event, Colors eventand New Year Eve Party. I also manage . Events helped me make it my mission to know just about everyone who can possibly help in the process of buying or selling a home. Mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, home stagers, interior designers—the list goes on—and they’re all in my Realtor’s network. Use me.

5. I adhere to a strict code of ethics

Not every real estate agent is a Realtor, who is a licensed real estate salesperson who belongs to the National Association of Realtors®, the largest trade group in the country.
What difference does it make? Realtors are held to a higher ethical standard than licensed agents and must adhere to a Code of Ethics.
I am certified Realtor.

Please note Once you send me address, I will send you link from

This is auto generated report that most people use.
Further will check Zillow price and will try to get it updated, as low price on Zillow, will make almost impossible to sell.
Once listed, I can get this price updated to asking price at Zillow.
Also Once Listed, I will list it for your asking price + 4% more so you pocket what you asking ,as mls help to list property to 180 websites.
Please see list of websites where system post listing.
and marketing video as shown at
Please I will generate report from RPR website and send.
Also please note when you list with Realtor, then it sells fast..
Reason, simple, each side of Realtor has bone in game so they do there part of making deal go through as they make money in transaction, so three teams including broker working to make it happen.Me and my broker will take total 1.5%. We give 2.5 % for people bringing buyers so total cost to you is 4%.
Think and let me know.. I highly suggest to get property appraised from certified appraiser as even if we sell it for advised price, there are chances that property might appraise more or better or close so making deal sweet and easy to close..
You can’t forget type of customers looking at your area as well.
There might be VA /FHA loans and especially when rate of interest going up, Every one point increase in rate of interest will decrease purchasing power by 12%.
Please see report and if you need my services, then I am available and can do it best and sell in next 2-4 months.
Anil Aggarwal


About Anil Aggarwal

Picture of Anil Aggarwal

Anil Aggarwal

Best Real Estate Agent in New Jersey

732-983-7958732-983-7958 main

Vylla Home

309 fellowship Rd.Suite 200;Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

Important Search Notes

Properties turn RED are SOLD

Our Coverage Areas